I've been thinking about Christmas stockings for two years. How would I make ours? How could I make them unique and fun but still match my other holiday decor? Well a couple weeks ago I got an idea in my head and couldn't get it out. This has been my project for the last two weeks. I LOVE how they turned out. I made Santa and Mrs Clause for me and Troy

and when I finished I thought "why stop there?! so I didn't! I made an angel, elf,
snowman, soldier, and reindeer.

It was a fun project. I still need to make a gingerbread man and possibly a polar bear.
5 comments:
those are so cute! what a fun idea!
Those turned out so good!! When you told me your idea I thought they were cute but now the finished product is even better!!
Oh My Alie I love, love, LOVE your stockings!! I have been meaning to call you lately so expect to see my name on your caller ID sometime soon! I love you both!
Who knew i had such cute and crafty cousins?! We need to chat- i have been wanting to do stocking for years but am always afraid. these are adorable!
YOu are so talented! They turned out way cute!
p.s. Good luck with all those kids!
Post a Comment