Thursday, August 20, 2009

Picture of the Week...

So, I was at my parent's house last week working on a project while they were gone. All of a sudden I heard this really loud bird. At first I was annoyed, then I decided to go see if I could shoo it away. Well, there was no bird. This is what I did see:


A marmot! In the middle of town! He was stuck in the fence. I was so wierded-out I didn't know what to do so I called our family friends the Lindermans. They had the presence of mind to get a two-by-four and push him out. He ran into the neighbors yard and hopefully found his way back home. Poor critter!

1 comment:

Lindsay Clove said...

Haha! Thats the funniest, randomest thing i've heard today. I didn't know we had marmots in Idaho. I don't think I even know what it is...