Friday, July 31, 2009

One Life Goal Down...


The Graduation Banquet

Mom and Dad at the Banquet

Gettin my diploma

Ta-dah! I got my bachelors degree in Exercise Science finally. For me it has been a rough four years and so it's a big deal. I'm so happy!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

YAY! Congratulations Alie! I think it is so awesome that you finished! And guess what?! Your brain didn't explode...it may have felt like it almost did though. That's so exciting that you are done!

Your hair looks really cute by the way!

Melissa said...

Way to go Alison! What a great accomplishment!

The Hargrave Family said...

HIP, HIP, HOORAY ALIE! I am so proud of you! Way to push through and finish what you started! I love you, you are amazing!!

Camile said...

Way to go Alie!!!

I bet it feels so good!

(BTW, you look so pretty in those pictures!)