Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weekend in Sacramento

First of all a picture for Troy: this is the boy, Chaco.

Now about my trip: I got to go to Sacramento last weekend with my Mom to see Troy. I didn't take very many pictures, but I went shopping with my mom and Heidi, hung out, anddid some homework while Troy was at work. We went to Olive Garden, an awesome ward party with really good food and a crazy water-basketball game, and to the lake when Troy wasn't working. It seems they like to make the guys work extra hours whenever I go down there (I went down for Memorial day weekend, too, and they worked extra), but Troy managed to get off a little early. It was so good to see him!

I don't recommend being apart if possible, but Troy and I are trying to look on the bright side. We decided that being apart helped us realize that we still like each other, we appreciate each other more, and we do, actualy and (after two years of marriage) need each other after all.

3 comments:

Alison and Troy said...

I will always need you Alie. Love Troy

Armoredshoes said...

I Will always need you troy! Love Fred!

Alison and Troy said...

I know, we're so sappy lately. Sorry everybody