
Alie and I at Josh's bonfire. ain't she a cutie?

Here is my impression of an otter. Someday I'll have a pair of otters of my own for dive buddies since Alie doesn't like to swim with the fishes.

This is how I achieve such great buoyancy.

Charles, Charlie, Nancy, Brennen and I decided that we wanted to go catch some tropical fish, so we drove down to Howe Idaho to this little hot pot, that is home to theses cool little fishes. There were bright blue ones, blue or orange stripped ones, giant gold fish, mollies, and small mouth bass. We didn't manage to get any of the blue ones to put in Charles tank but we plan on going back. Alison didn't want to come cause somewhere it was said that these fish like to bite you when you're swimming. Aswell, she also had to be part of a school experiment. we took care of the fishes pirana like tendencies by feeding them old fruit loops.

This is my self portrait bas relief. note the cool belt buckle. Just click on the picture to enlarge it.
No comments:
Post a Comment