This is our new Joey Dizzy a couple weeks ago. She is a whole lot cuter now. And this is us playing Raving Rabbids,=. One o the funnest games ever next to Raving Rabbids 2, and Super Smash Bro.s
Alie! I haven't talked to you forever which is really sad! How are you guys doing? Me and Jared jumped in for Snowfest when we were engaged, so much fun! Your new little pet is cute, what did you name it?(him? Her?) I think that we all need to get together soon, Ashlyn is crawling almost! They get so big so fast. Tell is having her baby tomorrow, Monday. Love ya:)
1 comment:
Alie! I haven't talked to you forever which is really sad! How are you guys doing? Me and Jared jumped in for Snowfest when we were engaged, so much fun! Your new little pet is cute, what did you name it?(him? Her?) I think that we all need to get together soon, Ashlyn is crawling almost! They get so big so fast. Tell is having her baby tomorrow, Monday. Love ya:)
Post a Comment