Fred took Nick and I with Fred's wife to red robbin when in opened in IF. Red robbin let us eat for free, so that was really cool. everything I ate was fried.
THAT WAS THE COOLEST VIDEO! Ashton loved watching it with me! It was hilarious! Exactly, how cold was it? Were you freezing? And I loved the costume! Always Stay a kid at heart! I loved that you both did it! You two are an perfect match-I'm so happy you have each other! What a wonderful couple y'all are!
1 comment:
THAT WAS THE COOLEST VIDEO! Ashton loved watching it with me! It was hilarious! Exactly, how cold was it? Were you freezing? And I loved the costume! Always Stay a kid at heart! I loved that you both did it! You two are an perfect match-I'm so happy you have each other! What a wonderful couple y'all are!
Post a Comment