These are some of the mountains out in Arco/Moore area
So we did a $5,000 new TV instal out in Hammer (sp) Idaho. and while I was out at the van unloading some of the smaller stuff (surround sound and Blu-ray) while Fred was with the customer I see this cat, and said a little hello to it and that was it for then. later we came back out to the van to get the TV and there was that cat sitting on the dashboard in the van just chilling. So I go to get my camera while it jumped down, so I got this picture.
Then as I was taking pictures out pops this second cat. and then a third was hanging around the back doors.
2 comments:
hey you guys. This is Amy (Thompson) I came across your blog! I love it. Hope you guys don't mind. Sorry mine is private but let me know your e-mail addy and I will send you an invite. bakerca1205@hotmail.com
Hey girl! Thanks so much for the fudge! Holy moly it was amazing, I'm going to eat it all......well cuz Jared is on the no sugar thing so he can't help me:) haha. I'm pretty danged sure that we need to do something soon! I can't believe that Heather is moving so soon! crazy, well I'm excited for when we hang out, what should we do?
Post a Comment