This is the life...
Hey Alie and Troy, I loved the clip! Hilarious! I watched some of the others too, I love your cat! I'm a cat person, but my dear hubby is allergic, so we can't get one. Thanks for letting me get a kick out of yours.
That was pretty funny! I like how you described it: typical cat - trying to act cool while being completly ridiculous.We're excited to see you guys in a couple of days for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey Alie and Troy, I loved the clip! Hilarious! I watched some of the others too, I love your cat!
I'm a cat person, but my dear hubby is allergic, so we can't get one. Thanks for letting me get a kick out of yours.
That was pretty funny! I like how you described it: typical cat - trying to act cool while being completly ridiculous.
We're excited to see you guys in a couple of days for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment