This is Shangrila.
honorary Otter Dive off of Ursa Major
Unawares...
This is me doing a flying squirrel dive off of Ursa Minor
This is The Jet. The coolest place ever! the water is so warm, no joke, it's comfortable to swim in. And there are two different cliffs to jump from, Ursa minor and Ursa Major. but this feature here in this picture is the jet itself. it is a rapid that is collected from a long stretch of shallow water heated up by the river rocks, and then condenses into a ten foot deep rapid that sucks you down and runs you along close to the bottom and then carries you for about ten to fifteen seconds and then spits you up. however you can swim to the surface earlier than that. the current isn't that strong. This place is soo fun!
2 comments:
Man, I'm jealous. Charles and I haven't been to the Jet all summer! :( The summer after we got married we went almost everyday! I am having withdrawls! It looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Hey guys!! I need your email address so I can invite you to our blog...Love ya!
Post a Comment