Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cowboys and Indians
Trilabite
Egen Lake (aka Egen pond)


1 comment:

Camile said...

I remember that night at dinner when we talked about salad too! I was the same way, it was like dinner time was an opportunity to see how much Camile's face could blush!
One memory I will remember for a long time is another thing we have in common. It was this last Christmas and it was your first Christmas married and probably first one away from home. My first Christmas at the Parsons was 3 weeks after we had been married and even though I loved spending time with the Parsons, I was still so home sick and not really sure where I fit in and everything....it's a good thing Aaron was there! :)
Anyway, it's nice to know that we have good in-laws and that things only get better, huh?! I'm glad you're part of the family now - you fit in so well!