I always feel like only major events deserve to make it onto the blog, so it hasn't been changed in a while, but I'm tired of the same pictures every time I log in, hoping Troy has updated it. Now I finally have a quiet minute to update this thing. School and work keep both of us pretty busy. Troy likes most of his classes (even math isn't too bad) and I'm surviving mine. We love our new trailer although we aren't quite 100% moved in (hopefully we'll post pictures later). Our sugar gliders are going to have a joey in about a month and we're really excited. I successfully made french bread for the first time in my life today. We're still happily married after a whole 9 months (I told Troy today that we've already made it longer than most movie stars) and we're loving our life together. Well, I don't even have any new exciting photos, but at least I (and you) won't have to look at the old man every time I open the blog, old though this new picture may be.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
News in Brief
I always feel like only major events deserve to make it onto the blog, so it hasn't been changed in a while, but I'm tired of the same pictures every time I log in, hoping Troy has updated it. Now I finally have a quiet minute to update this thing. School and work keep both of us pretty busy. Troy likes most of his classes (even math isn't too bad) and I'm surviving mine. We love our new trailer although we aren't quite 100% moved in (hopefully we'll post pictures later). Our sugar gliders are going to have a joey in about a month and we're really excited. I successfully made french bread for the first time in my life today. We're still happily married after a whole 9 months (I told Troy today that we've already made it longer than most movie stars) and we're loving our life together. Well, I don't even have any new exciting photos, but at least I (and you) won't have to look at the old man every time I open the blog, old though this new picture may be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, Al, what is it a picture of? Looks yummy!
I'm glad to see a new post. And also glad to hear that you are still happy after nine months of marriage. You guys are a cute couple. You know what's funny? Right now I am sitting in the Parson's family room and you two are sitting in the same room as me and I am writing a comment on your blog. Is that funny to anyone else?
I'm excited to see pictures of a little joey in a month!
Hey Ali! and Troy,
Thank you so much for your congrats, on my blog.
I love your blog. Its so good to be in touch a bit.
You have sugar gliders? They are adorable.
You went to Ireland? What for?
Post a Comment